Lares research a pioneer in dental handpieces are introducing the Legacy 5, dentistry’s first highspeed handpiece with a 5-year warranty. The Legacy 5 is equipped with a "bumper-to-bumper" 5-year dental handpiece warranty and eliminates the cost and inconvenience of handpiece maintenance and repair charges for a full 5 years.
Canada Handpiece is the warranty provider for all Lares handpieces throughout Canada offering a 24-hour turnaround on any warranty repairs that might be required. All the turbine replacements and overhauls are done in house. Each Legacy 5 high-speed handpiece is tested individually for sound, torque, RPM, and light to ensure optimal operation before packing it up for sale.
Legacy 5 high-speed handpiece offers a state-of-the-art performance by employing the patented Lares proprietary SilentForce™ technology consisting of long-lasting SteelGrip™ chucking system & DynamicPrecision™ balancing for whisper-quiet operation.
Legacy 5 high-speed handpieces are available in Standard and Mini head sizes.
Legacy 5 Standard
- First and only dental handpieces with a 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Running speed of 360,000 rpm
- Head length: 14.65 mm
- Head diameter: 13 mm
- Ideal head size for crown and bridge with 4 port spray.
- Extraordinary cutting power of 20W.
- DynamicPrecision™ balancing for whisper-quiet operation at 59.9 dBA.
- SteelGrip™ push-button chucking system- long-lasting bur retention and cutting precision
- Long-lasting, bright illumination by Solid rod cellular optics
- KaVo* MULTIflex* compatible 360° swivel
- Non-slip PVD coated grip with Stainless steel construction
- Precision ceramic bearings with a long lifespan
Legacy 5 Mini
- First and only dental handpiece with a 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Mini head size for high-quality visibility and accessibility.
- Exceptional cutting power at 18W.
- DynamicPrecision™ balancing for whisper-quiet operation at 62.8 dBA.
- SteelGrip™ push-button chucking system for long-lasting bur retention and cutting precision.
- KaVo* MULTIflex* compatible 360° swivel and quick disconnect.
- Stainless steel construction with a non-slip PVD coated grip.
- Long-life precision ceramic bearings.
CLICK HERE for purchasing information.