W&H® Implantmed SI-1015
The new Implantmed from W&H ensures improved treatment safety for you and your patients. With the intuitive user interface, colour touch screen and glass surface the new Implantmed offers you the highest levels of comfort. The drive unit is ideal for the purpose with its automatic thread cutter function, automatic torque control.
- Intuitive user interface: Colour touch screen with user-friendly menu guidance and glass surface for easy cleaning.
- Concentration on the essentials: The display shows the most important functions during treatment.
- Documentation of osseointegration: The documentation function conveniently saves all values of the implant insertion on a USB stick.
- Ideal for the group practice: Customize Implantmed for multiple surgeons in the partnership.
- Secure torque control and measurable implant stability.
- Ultra-short, powerful electric motor.
- New pump design.
Implantmed consists of:
- Control unit for 120 V mains voltage
- Irrigant support
- Universal support
- Mains cable
- 3 disposable irrigation tubings
Electric motor with W&H connection:
- Maximum torque at motor: 6.2 Ncm
- Motor speed range in the rated voltage range: 200 – 40.000 rpm
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
Wireless Foot Control
- Sterile working
- Waterproof, AP-tested
- Control the functions of the Implantmed and Piezomed with only one foot control.
- With the wireless foot control you can select the optimum position in the work area without restrictions. This means complete safety in the treatment area.
Mini LED+ Motor
The new surgical straight and contra-angle handpieces with mini LED+
Whether you are inserting an implant or extracting a wisdom tooth, you can be sure of optimum cooling and illumination of the treatment site. High-quality stainless steel with a scratch-resistant coating makes the surgical straight and contra-angle handpieces robust and gives them a particularly long service life.