The A6 Operatory System is a compact, ergonomic and modern dental operatory system. It features a hybrid lift system that combines a strong hydraulic base and a quiet electromechanical back motor that allows a smooth synchronized movement of the chair to deliver faster patient positioning. In addition, the thin backrest and contoured base plate allows the user optimal maneuverability and access to the oral cavity.
It comes standard with a one piece rotating cuspidor, Torch LED Light, Chair Controls for doctor and Assistant Side and a clean water bottle system. The ergonomic design of the chair allows you to work efficiently at 9, 10, 11 or 12 o’clock positions without any obstructions. Available in both NA and Continental Style delivery systems.
Download A6 Product Brochure
A6 Patient Chair (Standard Features)
- Hydraulic Base and Electromechanical Back Rest
- Seat Height 13.7” to 29.5” (350 to 750mm)
- Backrest Reclining Angle -5° to 64°
- Electronic Deluxe Foot Control: 2 Programmable positions, Auto-Return and Last Position
- Safety Shut-Off Plate
- Input Voltage (110v or 220v)
- Straight Aseptic Tubing for Three Handpieces
- Convenient Brake Release for Flex Arm
- Master on-off Control
- Individual Non-retracting Water Coolant Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Purge System for Handpiece Tubing
- Includes 3 in 1 Syringe
Post Mounted Utility Features
- One-piece Cuspidor with Removable Ceramic Bowl
- Automatic Bowl Rinse and Timed Cup Fill
- Assistant’s Instrumentation (HVE, SE, 3in1 Syringe)
- Vacuum canister with Solids Collector Screen
- Self Contained water bottle system with City/Water Bottle Selector
- Quick Disconnect water connection
Packing Dimensions: 55.1” (1.4m) x 44.1” (1.12m) x 49” (1.25m)
Gross Weight: 770lbs (350kg)
Net Weight: 660lbs (300kg)
Natural working condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply : ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%, total power of unit: 360VA
- Air Pressure: 400-600kPa: 30-60psi
- Water Pressure: 200-400kPa: 60-120 psi
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 400lbs
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair.
- Dual 180 rotatable arms allows for convenient placement of cuspidor and tray units for doctor and assistant.
- Operating light automatically turns on when usng programmable positions and automatically turns off when pressing Return (R) on touchpad
- Conveniently located Cup Fill and Bowl Rinse control directly on Cuspidor
- New designed dental light providing superb luminosity.
- Thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- 12 seamless or plush upholstery colors.
- 2 programmable chair position settings to make the work more efficient for the dentist.
- Synchronized backrest and seat movements to provide the most comfortable patient seating.
- Optional LCD monitor mount.
- Optional G.Comm LED Light.